Nepal Travel Reviews is all about sharing experiences accumulated while travelling to different places in Nepal. Along with this, we also focus on providing tips, suggestions, and information about new places for fellow and aspiring travellers.
Therefore, we are open to Guest Posts. Either you are an aspiring writer, travel copywriter, or travel blogger, you all are welcome to publish your article in our blog. If you are an online marketer, travel companies looking for outreach opportunities with link building campaign, you are also welcome. But ensure, you follow the below-mentioned guidelines otherwise we won’t accept your article.
Guidelines for Guest Posts
- The article should be authentic and free from plagiarism.
- You are requested to meet the word count of more than 700 words. Additionally, the article should cover the topic that has never been covered in our blog.
- At least 2 images with a minimum of 1024px wide. Additionally, we can also embed your youtube video or any other. If you wish to share then provide the link as well.
- we hate linking to the homepage. So instead, you can link to your blog posts, service page, or any important article that our followers will be interested in.
- Bio of around 50 words with a link to social media profile. We discourage a link back to the website in the bio section.
Email us the article and the details mentioned above on [email protected] with the subject “Guest Post – Title“. Your article will be published within 48 hours. We will shoot you an email as soon as the post is live.